My first mommy post of my randomness...
Now that I'm officially a stay-at-home mom, thought I'd get into this blogging thing. I recently started watching some make-up videos on YouTube by Jen from From Head to Toe (I'm not too sure why because I don't wear make-up that often). Then I remembered that I purchased a blackhead nose pack back in December during Boxing Week. So I said, "hey, why not try it out?". After becoming a mommy, I totally forgot about my face and I'm sure my husband has noticed, but he's too nice to say anything haha. The product is from the FaceShop and is called Blackhead Out white clay nose pack. You can find it here.
I washed my face (the instructions don't tell you to wash your face first, but I always do before applying a mask/pack), then applied a thin layer to my nose and let it dry for 10-15 minutes. Honestly, I should have applied a thicker layer, as it was a little difficult peeling it off. But the end result was great! My nose looked so clean! Will definitely be adding this to my weekly face routine (albeit, I don't really have a routine at the moment lol).
Next on the list is BB cream! I purchased the HOT PINK Super Plus Beblesh Balm BB Triple Functions by Skin79 since it got great reviews. And Jen from From Head to Toe mentioned that it's one of her favourite BB creams. I almost bought this product from yesstyle.ca because shipping was only $5 and I got a $10 off discount code, however, I found another website, that was Canadian (yay! Support my fellow Canadians), and decided to order from them - www.momomango.com. Once it arrives, I will try it out and let you know the results!
On my way to looking less like a mashed up mommy lol!

No comments:
Post a Comment