Hey there BB Cream
Arrived in the mail with three samples! Momomango makes me feel like I'm back in Korea again! Sometimes I miss Seoul - I was there last year with my husband, visiting his family. I love the liveliness, excitement and the late night eats :) I think we had pizza almost every night lol! Korean pizza is so delicious.. sweet potato stuffed crust mmm. I was actually 4.5 months pregnant while I was there, so my eating was somewhat restricted. I should write about that in another post.
Anyways, off on a tangent... SO, the Skin79 BB cream is great! My skin looks so much better after only one application. Basically, I do my normal stuff (wash, softener, moisturize, eye cream), then I squirt one pump of BB cream onto the top of my hand and dab dots all over my face, then rub in. So simple! Makes my face look a lot better. I normally have a lot of redness around my nose and my eyes are dark (which has only gotten worse with the baby haha), but it significantly improved with the BB cream! Even my husband told me that my skin looked better lol.
Definitely recommend this product! Although my skin did look greyish after the initial application, the product oxidized with my skin and blended in nicely. The only downside is that it's pricey $$$. Spent approximately $45 (including shipping + taxes). I may try BB cream from the The FaceShop since the store is at my local shopping mall, so I'll avoid shipping cost.
Normally, when running errands or just quickly stopping by somewhere, I would go out with a bare face because I was too lazy to do anything. It was either full face make-up, or nothing at all. But now with the simple application of BB cream, I can easily just rub this on before I go! Maybe do my eyebrows, and that's it! Whoo! No wonder people love this stuff!


No comments:
Post a Comment